Your Yuva helper for this recipe:
1 sachet of Yuva 11g
6 cups of flour (700g)
1 cup of water (230ml / 210g)
1 cup of milk (210ml/ 210g)
2 tsp of salt (11g)
1 tsp of sugar (7g)
½ teaglass of vegetable oil (50g)
"tbsp" stands for tablespoon
"tsp" stands for teaspoon
"1. After milk and water are slightly warmed up, then put the yeast and sugar in a bowl and pour in the milk and water, mix and leave to rest for 3 minutes."
2. On the working surface, mix the flour and salt, vegetable oil and knead the dough.Put the dough in a large cup, cover with a dry towel and leave for 1 and half hour to rest.
3. After resting time, knead the dough again and left to rise for the second time for 30 minutes.
4. Then, roll the dough about 0.8 mm thick and cut into small diamond shape.
5. Cover the dough with a towel and leave to rest for 10 minutes to rise.
6. Heat the vegetable oil in a deep frying pan and fry until Baursaki is turning to golden brown.
7. Remove fried Baursaki and place on paper towels to cool.
Tip: It is recommended to use oil for frying.