Your Yuva helper for this recipe:
1 sachet of Yuva 11g
4 cups of flour (500g)
1 glass of water (230ml / 230g)
3 tbsp of sour milk (45ml/ 45g)
½ tsp of salt (5g)
30g of sesame seeds
"tbsp" stands for tablespoon
"tsp" stands for teaspoon
"1. In warm water, dilute yeast and salt. Add the flour and mix the dough until you obtain a homogeneous dough.
2. Cover the bowl with a towel and leave to rest for 50 minutes in a room temperature to rise.
3. Once again, knead the dough, divide it into pieces (about 150g), roll the balls, cover with a napkin and leave it to rest for 30 minutes.
4. Then, press the shaped dough with your fingers to get a thin circle with a 3cm roll.
5. Shape the dough surface with a tool to decorate the dough as in the below pictures. If the tool is not available, you can use any kind of decoration tool to shape the surface.
6. Leave it to rest for 30 minutes to allow the dough to rise.
7. When the dough rises, smear with sour milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
8. Even usually Obi non are baked in a clay oven (tandry) you can bake them in preheated oven to 190°C for 18 minutes.
Tips: Baking time and temperature could change according to the type of oven